Double9 co-working space situated in Latvia, Riga, Šarlotes iela 18a
- Please use the Office and its services taking into consideration the well-being of other Office Members.
- Pets are welcome to the Office if they are well behaved. Pets have to leave if any person in the Office has a relevant allergy or otherwise complains.
- No illegal internet usage.
- Unless your membership allows it, you may not: use the Office as your business address or registered office; direct mail to the Office; or use our staff to collect your mail, messages or take your calls.
- The cameras in the Office are there to guarantee better safety for you and your belongings.
- Please always wash your dishes into the dishwasher. If there are washed dishes in the dishwasher it would be kind of you to put them on the shelfs or into the cupboards. Please don't touch the flowers and plants, they may get damaged.
- It is not allowed to make phone calls or talk loudly in the working zone. Please switch your phone to quiet mode and use phone booths or the lounge area for calls. If you must answer a call in the working zone do it quietly and continue the call outside the working zone or in a phone booth.
- After using a phone booth or a meeting room please leave the doors open, that will indicate that the space is free and also lets the rooms ventilate.
- If your membership requires, you must clear your desk when you have finished working. Please always put your chair under the table when you go home and keep your desk nice and tidy.
- You are not allowed to reserve tables and chairs (e.g. by leaving papers, coats bags etc. on them) unless this is permitted in your membership type.
" Don't leave your items in places that might be inconvenient for others (we provide lockers and hangers so please use them.)
" You can't drink alcohol or eat a meal in the working zone, please use the cafe-lounge area.
- Guests may be invited for 2 hours a day unless there is a meeting room booking taking place. You are responsible for your guests and that the guests comply with the Terms and House rules. Guests should always be escorted by you and it is not allowed to invite guests to the working zone.